Parents, join the Touchstone Kids Facebook Group and gain access to all kinds of great stuff for your kids, like sing-a-longs, Bible story videos, puppets, memory verses, and more.
We are strong or weak together. We need you. There are lots of ways for you to get involved and lend a hand.
*In cooperation with the public health department, please note the following limitations for the outdoor in-person Sunday morning worship service:
- There is no separate in-person children’s ministry yet. Children are welcome to attend the service but must be with their parent and under their direct and attentive supervision at all times. Join the Touchstone Kids Facebook Group to gain access to all kinds of great stuff for your kids, like sing-a-longs, Bible story videos, puppets, memory verses, and more.
- Those in high-risk groups are encouraged to utilize the live stream rather than attending the in-person worship service.
- People who are sick in any way are not to attend the in-person service. Please err on the side of caution out of concern for others and utilize the live stream instead.
- Face masks are recommended to be worn by everyone at all times.
- Social distancing rules are to be followed, including 6-feet separation and no physical contact, including hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, etc.