Parents, join the Touchstone Kids Facebook Group and gain access to all kinds of great stuff for your kids, like sing-a-longs, Bible story videos, puppets, memory verses, and more.
We are strong or weak together. We need you. There are lots of ways for you to get involved and lend a hand.
*To comply with health guidelines, please note the following limitations for the in-person Sunday morning worship service (updated 10/4/2020):
- Face masks are to be worn by everyone at all times inside the building.
- Social distancing rules are to be followed, including 6-feet separation and no physical contact, including hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, etc.
- There is no separate children’s ministry yet. Children are welcome to attend services but must be with their parent and under their direct and attentive supervision at all times. Join the Touchstone Kids Facebook Group to gain access to all kinds of great stuff for your kids, like sing-a-longs, Bible story videos, puppets, memory verses, and more.
- Those in high-risk groups are encouraged to utilize the live stream rather than attending the in-person worship service.
- People who are sick in any way are not to attend an in-person service. Please err on the side of caution out of concern for others and utilize the live stream instead.